1. There is no need to install the grounding transformer. The resistance
grounding system can be directly used when the transformer is star
connected. When the transformer is angle connected, it can be installed
and independently designed as the grounding transformer, with the
neutral point resistance connected to it.
2. Whether the installation location is indoor or outdoor. Indoor: the
top of the cabinet can be designed as a flat roof, outdoor: the top of
the cabinet is designed as a tilt, and rain eaves need to be added to
prevent water from entering the cabinet due to rainy weather.
3. According to the user's needs, select the incoming and outgoing ways
of the grounding resistance cabinet, generally using the up in and up
out, up in and down out, etc.
4. The general weight of the grounding resistance cabinet is 300kg or
above, and the top of the cabinet body needs to be equipped with lifting
rings for easy hoisting.
5. Install the intelligent monitoring and protection device of
resistance cabinet to detect the operation of grounding resistance
cabinet, record the single-phase grounding time, grounding current,
temperature and humidity in the cabinet, record the grounding times, and
install the communication interface.